Saturday 25 August 2012

Updated. :)

Hey guys, finally I'm here again to share some of my experiences in life, it's time to update. :)

The first thing that comes into my mind is that today is the second-last day of the one-week-holiday and the second thing that comes into my mind is ALL THE HOMEWORKS WHICH ARE STILL YET TO BE DONE. Oh my goodness, time really flies like an arrow without you realizing it. Time flies extraordinarily fast when you're still enjoying yourself. Time is one of the biggest enemies for mankind because time doesn't wait for us and it will just keep moving forward, never glances back, never stops and never slows down.

And somehow people have to admit that TIME IS GOLD, TIME IS MONEY.

 Whatcha think? True Story? :)

And now I'll share some photos taken during the BOSL AGM. I'm indeed honored to be given the opportunity to hold the post of Vice-Chairman 1 and I shall do my best in order to uphold the good name of the board. :) Thanks for supporting anyways. :)

Me with the retiring members. Aww miss them <3
From left: Xiwen, Jayren, Sze Mei, Wan How and Me. 


 Me and Miss Dettol. HAHAHA!
Sharmila Alimrahs! Cool name! 
You're getting famous now :P

Xiwen and me. :)
Xiwen, BOSL without you is bored. If you know what I mean. :)


Vice-Chairmans! HAHA :D
Tien Chee, Me and Chun Kit. 

Noob Kuang You aka si botak :P
And I saw Wey Luek, the epic face :P

The Present and the Past. :)
Light Blues forever! :)
 The old and new executive committee members. (Y)

 Take picture on the road again! HAHA :D 
BOSL 2012/13

Old version! HAHA! :D
BOSL 2010/2011
Mun Yew damn sad lah his face never appears in any of these two photos because he was the photographer :)

 This was taken last year and the tag that I wore belongs to Tien Chee.
 And now, I'm Tien Chee's successor! Haha! 

 And I found this, taken a year ago. :)
Me, Tien Chee and Alfred. 
I realize that I was tan. :)
And Tien Chee's face is so cute (Y) 
*FISHBALL*

Hah! Today's my favorite day ever, it's Saturday! Fwah ate alot, had meal almost every 2 hours interval. That's crazy but I know I'll hardly gain weight. :( No matter how much calories I consume, I'll hardly get fatter, seriously. Jin sad. Just had a very satisfying dinner, damn full and gonna get back to work now, no more SLACKING because school is gonna reopen in less than 48 hours. :( And yet I'm still got stuck in Maths T. God bless me. 

And before I forget, Nuri Sahin, welcome to Anfield :) You can bring tremendous change to Liverpool. YNWA <3

 Nuri Sahin

Signing off.



No comments:

Post a Comment