Saturday 4 August 2012

Saturday!

I've to admit that Saturday is the BEST day, the most awesome day! As usual, had sufficient sleep but I'm having cough and flu, they ruined my day seriously. Sob sob >.< Recently a lot of people had fallen sick due to the bad weather, and haze is here to torment us again. Had bad headache for the past few days and got no appetite to eat during recess even though I was damn hungry. Form6 life is stressful, and it's somehow FATAL.Oh my gosh! My Maths homework has accumulated to a certain terrible amount! I did complete every homework on time except Maths because Maths homeworks are complicated and they cannot be finished in short time, especially for me who is a pure Maths IDIOT. Seriously I'm not sensitive to numbers or should I say that I'm not born for Maths. And yeah doing Maths will just further worsen my frustration! Nevertheless, I still have to complete all my works as next Friday is the deadline to hand in the Chapter2 homeworks. Fighting fighting! 

 Studying Chemistry in this wonderful Saturday afternoon :)

Revising yesterday's chemistry work

Chemistry, Reaction kinetics. I think this chapter is much easier than chemical bonding lor! :x

What I'd learnt in my SPM Chemistry are totally inapplicable in form6 chemistry! SPM Chemistry is really really damn easy! I managed to score an A+ in SPM and scored consistently well in school exams. But now I FAILED my Chemistry! Omg how could it be? Ngo jip sau mm dou lor! What to do now is to hardcore study lor, seriously I love Chemistry and I wish to be a chemical engineer. Pn.Chan, I put all my hope on you <3

And yeah before I forget, I'd like to express my heartiest congratulations to Datuk Lee Chong Wei for the victory over Chen Long from China. The next match would be rather important! LIN DAN IS THE MAN! But I do always have faith in Datuk Lee, he'll WIN! GOGOGO! Malaysia BOLEH! :D


Chong Wei vs Lin Dan! Lin Dan, please don't be too arrogant to show off.
李宗伟加油!我们的英雄!我们的骄傲!

And now have a break, have a kitkat. <3

My all-time favorite KITKAT <3

Imma CRAZY kitkat fan!!! Woohoo!! ^_^

Found some old stuffs in my cupboard. All of them are so dusty! Make my flu even worse! >.<

My VERY old spectacles! Awww it followed me for 6 years I guess. :)

My collection of MBS Excelsior school magazine
*wink wink*
They're damn heavy! HAHA nice! *PROUD* 
(Y)

My PMR reference books. Aww miss them HAHA :D

This is even worse! My lovely SPM reference books!
*Tall like a small hill*
-MEMORIES-

Hah found this in one of my files. I didn't throw it! HAHA :D
A ticket of Malaysia vs Liverpool LAST summer. 
VERY CROWDED INDEED! :D
I'm NOT a MAN UTD fan lah, I'M LIVERPOOL'S <3 

 Hah! Found this photo, taken in J.W. Marriott hotel @ Starhill Gallery :)
Favorite photo!
My hand, so what? 
Friend friend ma (Y)
From left: YenTheng, me, Yuan yao and Eunice :)

AHAHAHA here are the ducks at Nottingham Campus, Semenyih :)
Taken by me with Chun Seng and Chiaw Nein.
SO CUTE <3 <3

I'm SOOOOO hungry now! Hunting for foods. But NO foods. Sob sob. Lazy to go out to buy :( 

*EAT WIND* ba! HAHA!

Signing off, watch Olympics LOL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment