Tuesday 13 November 2012

Finally I'm back.

Finally I'm back to blogger! It has been a long while since I updated my blog. I was quite busy for the past 3 months, busy with works, library stuffs, studies and so on. As time passes, people do change. For these few months, I've discovered a lot, a lot of things that I've never came across before. STPM examination, finally I knew how tough it is, how terrible it is. I won't dare to claim that I've put my 100% effort in the preparation for the exam, but at least I worked. I worked and studied what am I supposed to know. How about the outcome? I dunno and I don't even dare to imagine. 

Well, Mr Huan is gonna start the Sem 2 Physics tuition tmr, I just remember I have to buy a new file to put in all my notes. My first term file was almost fully occupied and there are blood stains on it, not really that hygienic. Hmm Sem 2 is gonna be very very tough too, gonna work extraordinarily hard.

I believe this holiday will be quite fruitful and meaningful since there are so many works to be done. Just pray hard that next term will be better. God bless everyone of us. :)

Just a very short post, will tell everything more detail in the upcoming posts. 

About the 'Hello Beh'. Will be posting it soon. I wonder if she still remembers. LOL. 




No comments:

Post a Comment