Saturday 11 August 2012

UPDATED. HELLO SATURDAY!

Well, I'm here to update my blog. Good Day everyone. I think imma consistently update my blog, blogging brings me another form of fun, seriously I like it, :)

And yeah, it's Saturday, the BEST day to sleep, eat and play. (Y) Some of you might disagree with me and might ask: "How about studying?" Oh yeah in the midst of happiness, I can't afford to neglect my studies too, many homeworks are yet to be done and many topics are yet to be understood or mastered, especially Maths T, Oh my god Maths T is really a disaster! My folio is so messed up! Grrrrr! 

HAPPY SATURDAY! <3

So yesterday was the VERY LAST duty day for the retiring librarians. As usual, lots of photos were taken. Ben and Eugene brought dslr if I'm not mistaken. Xiwen was the biggest victim, often got teased or bullied by the other librarians. LOL really I dunno how she stands it hahaha :D And as well as Sharmila, MBS boys are just too good in bullying girls, seriously. Finally, Xiwen was made to clean the toilet and the whole library had almost turned upside down as people shouted and cheered, what a pandemonium! 

Friday's Lower six Librarians with Tien Chee, the retiring librarian.
From left: Shiuan Yih, Hong Yun, me, Tien Chee, Kar Jun and Vydia.

I joined the Board of Student Librarians when I was form3 and had undergone approximately 4 months of probationary period. There were many people whom I worked together with, some of them were amazingly kind and guided me all the way throughout the crucial period while some of them were not really that determined and committed in the way they handled things. I have to admit that different people have got their different mindset and characteristics. Humans are imperfect. Human often criticize others, and this shows how imperfect they are. Being a librarian isn't an easy job, librarians are prominent among the students because they are wearing the light-blue uniform which is very different from others. Any small mistake made will be easily spotted and got the penalty. For example, in the morning assembly, the probability of librarians being caught for talking is higher than any other normal students because librarians are just too outstanding that they're extremely easy to be spotted, seriously. So, behave like a LIBRARIAN is the BEST way to avoid from being blamed.

Indeed, majority of the sweetest memories are from BOSL. Thank you fellow librarians!

So the BOSL's Annual General Meeting will be held on the upcoming Monday. It's time to elect the new executive committee members, and it's time to TAKE PHOTOS too! (Y) 

Hmm it's tea time now! Gonna continue on my studies after this. Just a very short update today. BYE! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment