Friday 3 August 2012

Well, this is the second-round. :)

Speech Day 2012. Photo with Miss Karen, beloved Bio teacher :)
From left: Kar Jun, Miss Karen, Michael, Yew Hoong, me and Mun Yew :)
The top students: Michael and Mun Yew (Y)

Celebrating Zhi Yi's birthday with a group of crazy friends <3
Wongkok Pavilion.

Speech Day 2012 :) 
With Thomas, Siew Yeng and Bao Yun ^_^

L6K 2012 with Pn Chan.
Happy Family! <3
Where's Cheng Liang btw? -_-

Celebrating Mun Yew's birthday.
Taken outside Wongkok One Shamelin. :)

Saw something funny LOL.
Chun Seng: Why doesn't she reply me?
Choon Yung: Why doesn't she text me? 
Caption by the birthday girl. :)
At Pei Ling's birthday party. 
Wah her sister damn cute weihh (Y)

BOSL annual dinner 2011 at Saisaki Japanese Buffet :)
From left; Mun Yew, me and Chun Seng.


Me and Wan How. HAHA (Y)
Favorite picture! 


Xiwen and me. :) Wah so leng lui ah Xiwen! (Y)
Xiwen, actually you very pretty one lor :) 

Me, Mun Yew and Jing Hong rich kia :P

Graduation Day 2011. :)
With Mrs Yap, Wey Luek and Yuan Yao :))

HAHA lazy to upload so many photos. These are some of the old photos that I could find from my facebook photo album. Some might be quite new. But still, they are memories, the sweetest memories (Y)

Glad to know that tomorrow is Saturday! Finally can have long hours of sleep! Omg I love you Saturday! <3

Watching badminton while facebook-ing and blogging. Go Chong Wei! I always have faith in you and I strongly believe that you'll get the first Olympics gold medal for our country (Y) 

加油李宗伟!我们的英雄!:D




No comments:

Post a Comment