Thursday 29 November 2012

Hello Beh! Updated 29/11

Since when our class has a bear? A bear that knows how to talk and sing and even knows how to drive, that's interesting. You might be thinking that I'm telling a joke. HAHA! Funny? Are you laughing? If you're laughing, carry on with the laughter. Laughing is good! If you're neither laughing nor smiling, nothing's wrong. :)

Guess what? We have a bear and we have a lovely bear that belongs to everyone in Lower 6 Kensett. You might as well think that what the heck is so special about this bear. Well, she's bear, she's Beh, she's Shiuan Yih. 'Beh' is the surname and 'Shiuan Yih' is the name. Yeah, she's the bear, named after her surname 'Beh'. Ever since the month of June, we never stop calling her beh because it's easy to call. LOL. Yeah, introducing you a classmate of mine namely Shiuan Yih, originated from PESS and had been transferring from Cochrane to MBS to pursue Form6. Obviously she made a wise decision. Hah! 

This beh, looks blur and kiddy but in fact she's smart. Diam-diam ubi berisi hor? xD And Beh, quite good-looking also, anyone interested in her? I guess there are some secret admirers somewhere. Hmm how close are we? Hah should I say brothers? Or sisters? LOL. Well, in different aspects, we are actually working partners. In Science & Maths Society, she's the president while I'm the secretary. On the other hand, I'm the Vice-chairman and she's the secretary of BOSL. We share our responsibilities. Yeah, she's my BROTHER but I can't be her sister. LOL. 

She's indeed a very nice person, a good friend and I'm glad that I've met her. Other interesting thing about her is that she's epic with her epic face, especially when she's astonished. If my eyes can act as a camera I'd have captured the interesting expression. She looks happy-go-lucky, but I know, she has come across with a lot of conflicts and unhappiness. This is life. Life is a mixture of happiness and miserableness. Stay happy Beh! I have faith in you. 

Talking about her, I'm sure that you're wondering how does she look like right? Haha. Just imagine, she looks like a bear. XD A junior said so today. 

First row: From right the third girl is Beh. 

Nah can you spot the 'bear' face? Up to no good :P

Ok now, who's taller? XD

Nah, another beh's face. 


I do remember there's another epic face of beh in one of the albums of Upper6 farewell party. Ish I can't find it. Kays lah more pictures are available on fb. LOL.

Yeah, this is bear, our class' very own bear. 'Bear' Shiuan Yih. XD

Stay cute and happy. :D









1 comment:

  1. Firstly, it funny LOL.
    Then, "lovely bear", yea? czuse i dont eat human XD
    Not bad, spell my name correctly... no wonder is a secretary
    "Wise decision"? Still not sure bout that
    "looks blur and kiddy but in fact she's smart" okay I admit im blur(sometimes) and kiddy (LOL) but since when im smart eh?
    Yeah~ we're brothers XD
    "she's epic with her epic face" epic? i dont think im epic lol, "interesting expression"? u meant expressionless?
    And yeah, im always happy, haha =.=
    Last but not least, who say I look like bear?
    And what epic face in U6 farewell partey?

    SY~

    ReplyDelete